Skip to main content

Shadow collection #18 (August 10th)

                                                    PUDDLE! PUDDLE! PUDDLE!

Yaaawn mornings like these make me feel like Ive got a hangover. 6 AM FTW!!!

SO damn grateful to my friend and his father. They saved me with the shortest notice possible. Thanks guys, you are the best! My NM friends are grateful too!

Raaawrrr full body scans n stuff!

The end of the beginning, eh? Why, the end of the beginning indeed!

Only an hour and 45 minutes away from NM! Whooshhh back to reading ma kindle. Oh how I love thee, and thee convenience.

OH GOD. ITS SO DAMN HOT. MEL...TING...AAAAAHHHhhhnnn...

Didn't do much but it was so great meeting up with my good old friend once more and catching up!

Whoooo! My daughter is awesome! That was great finally meeting her in person. I kinda wish we had somewhat better plans then coffee drinking, but it was the hanging out with great people that really mattered.

And yet underneath things seemed to be different then on the surface. It would have been so great if people got what they deserved, and weren't hit with massive, nervous breakdown worthy events, when they deserve quite the opposite. But life is unfair, and this is, afterall, how we learn to be strong. And strong we must be to survive.

Ahh these past few days have been so chill. Its unfortunate things at home are not going so well financially, but I'm on my only vacation of the year, so I think its wise to try to forget about problems for at least a week out of the whole damn year.

Comments

  1. I rike the one where you mentioned we should take a picture and then we didn't. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. your phone is off! stop that and call me! >:OO

    ReplyDelete
  3. how is it I don't have your email?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurry the poop up with #18! You're home already! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

Shadow collection #32 (November 28th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! Yaaaawn it's 2:30 AM of the next week, so I guess I can no longer write in my old shadows. But there is always a new blog waiting for me! Each and every week, for almost a year! Time flies, and things change. There are people in my life, who are always close by. We always talk, hang out, and have fun together. I haven't spoken to a single one of them today. I talked to an old friend who has lived in a place away from home, with a psychologist always at hand, for almost a year (and damn, he has finally grown up emotionally, and is making all the right choices! So proud), and I had plenty of fun with a few new people! Laughing to tears while working on a school project, talking of movies, and talking of friendships. It was a well spent day of mostly chilling out. But now, its time to shut down and prepare for another day. Whooops! 20 min late. Good thing that this class doesn't ma...