HURRY UP AND EAT THIS BUG SHAPED PLASTIC ALREADY, FISH!
Ah, just had BBQ with the whole family at a summer home in Durango, Colorado. Now sitting by the pond, watching mi amigo fish and nomming on some random pepper mint leaves I found growing by the pong. Life is good.
Ah good ol MONOPOLY! WHEEEE
And after 3 hours of this, I AM THE FIRST TO LOOOOSE! MY SHIP HAS FALLEN OFF EARTH! I DIE! LIFE BE NO MORE!
Today was filled with adventures in downtown Durango! Candy store, souvenirs, JELLY BEANS!!! And delicious steak lunch! Then swimming in a muddy river followed by the hot tub in da rain, and ANOTHER GAME OF MONOPOLY? SHYEAAA!
Spenser, I applaud your courage! Good job on noticing the signs. Too bad she was a college girl from another state!
Cowboys n stuff! Hilarious pictures!
"The force is strong with this one."
Ah, haven't seen this in so long!
And back to Albuquerque! Colorado was extremely fun! I haven't been on a vacation in over a year now, and this was amazing. And now its time to be looking forward to meeting up with my amazing daughtarr!!!
Bah.
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!
Gurren Lagan ftw!
SUPER GALAXY DI GUREN IS SINKING IN A DENSE VACUUM SPACE SEA! NOTHING IS MAKING SENSE ANYMORE!
JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE???
And its time to take my leave once more. I'll miss this place, and I'll miss everyone here. Time to go back to the daily monotony.
Bahahahaha wow a weight off my shoulders xD so my coworker called and said that I was caught stealing on camera and I thought WAIT WTF??? But now I called asking what time I work tomorrow, and another coworker said that everyone was hard-core messing with the first, and in turn, messing with me. Hoorah! A vacation full of worry. Thanks guuuys, good one!
I am so glad I called. Now I am not dreading to go home as much as I have been this entire time!
Well, time to loose myself in a book's world. The reality of the airport around me isn't exactly exciting.
Spicy tomato juice! One of the greatest recent discoveries? I think so!
Oh fun! Ended up in Utah instead of Colorado. Delayed flights ftw? I guess I can boast of being in yet another state? Does this count xD?
Haha wtf? They brought like 6 skateboards on board.
First world pains: THERE IS NO SNACK PLACE ANYWHERE NEAR MY GATE. MY PLANE DOESN'T HAVE TVS IN THE BACK OF THE SEATS.
Wheeee my 2nd plane has em TVs! Yaaaaaaaaaykindletime.
My bed is the greatest bed. Its the only one I can sleep in completely at ease.
Hmmm 5 days. That's a record right there!
Mr. Haff's Shop in Ballard! Frictionless strings, pulleys, and more!!! Discounts on all physics defying items!
What if knowledge was hereditary? So all, or parts of the knowledge that both of your parents have acquired throughout their lifetime, plus all or the most important selection of the knowledge acquired by their ancestors, was passed down to you as a child? Then the brain would identify everything used by the individual, and get rid of things obsolete. How damn intelligent would we be?
IM A DOING PERSON NOT A WATCHING PERSON!
WA is so nice at 8 am. The air is refreshingly chilly, and yet the morning sun keeps you warm. The morning dew sparkles on every blade of grass,as a light breeze turns them INTO A LIGHT SHOW *QUE DUBSTEP*
Hahaha nice trick. Very indirect, sort of matter of fact, and sort of used as it would be on an annoying stranger.
Aaaand back to slicing and dicing day two. Hmmm it seems I only have sunday as a single day off, and then back to work!
PAX is next week! So excite! So many people to meet, so many games to play! Too bad I can only do two out of three days, but that's like complaining about getting two instead of three million dollars. Yes three is moar, but Im glad Im getting anything at all!
Its me inside your head. ITS ME INSIDE YOUR HEAD.
I really need to go out more. Working all day and then sitting at home all night isn't getting me anywhere. AT ALL.
I might or might not have fallen into a post vacation depression for various reasons xD Nothing solid to look forward to, things of the past, each and every day on repeat, and so on. But im so aware of it, it makes me laugh at how pathetic I am. So is it a depression at all, if I can laugh? Hah life s a GLITCH.
At least I got Flying Pie pizza to keep me company. Always here to cheer me up with its DELICIOUSNESS!
I had something I really wanted to write down, but I was working, and forgot. I do remember it was somethiooooh it had to do with me wanting someone to give a crap! Or something. Wheeee bus!
OH and its SO satisfying to punch hanging meat. With everything you've got. Break as many ribs as you can! May seem barbaric, but its such a great stress and anger relief. Oh Rocky and your crazy awesome ideas.
I see right through you
What was the dream... I don't remember it at all, but I do have a random burning question all of the sudden - WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Its cloudy! I miss cloudy. Just as long as it doesn't rain, this is awesome!
MUST FINALIZE FINANCIAL OFFICE STUFF TODAAAAAY. REMINDER!!! IF YOU FORGET, I SHALL SMITE YOU!
Peeeeopleeeee caaaaare. Whaaaat waaas I thiiiinkiiiing. Damn teenage hormones, JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM???
"I'll clean the machine if you give me a hug!"
Lol what? Are hugs a currency now? But can't complain. Thanks Chava!
Ow hormones I was kidding. Stop this headache at once. I need to help out customers, AND I CANT WHEN THINKING AND TALKING IS PAINFUL
Must go to a merchant and acquire as long of an XLR to 3.5mm cable as I possibly can, ASAP. ATAS. JHTHDYTIA!!!
Exhaust face. When I am doing monotonous, easy, repetitive, automatic work, I like to only dedicate a bare minimum portion of my brain to it, and use the rest of it to think about life, create poems and rhymes, think of new ideas, do something that actually requires thinking. I don't feel that it is necessary to think about a job that doesn't require you to do so AT ALL. That's just the way I am. But I guess they don't like that one bit. Since I am not really there 90% of the time, I Don't complete my work as quickly as I can, I sometimes don't notice customers walking in when I'm working in the back, etc. But even if I wanted to, I could never work otherwise. Not at this job. I am not a "stand there hunched over a table and cut disgusting shit 8 hours in a row, and then clean up 8 hour old disgusting half rotten and or dried up shit after everyone for the next 2 hours" kind of a person. Some people, that's all that they can really do, and power to them, someone like that is always needed, but I know that I am so much greater than that. I have way too much self esteem to be doing a job like that for mere 1
$10 an hour. 2nd lowest pay at my place. Anyway, blablabla rantrantrant.
Yaaaaaaaaaawn good thing I didnt stay up too late. Waking up this early... Not my thing. Well, 5 hour energy, and off to work! Maybe this time fate will smile upon me, and I won't get my feet soaking wet once again! What great, adventurous hopes!
"Uh... Do you realize its 6 o'clock? I mean, it looks good and everything, but uh.. 6 o'clock. Jus saying.
Ive been sitting here for over an hour. That means 3 busses should have gone by, but I haven't seen a single one. Should I start walking home?
A MANLY CONVERSATION. I got it on my shoulder! Yeah! I was talking to Kelsy! Haha yeah, at grandpas house xD WHERE HAVE YOU DONE IT? AT SCHOOL? HAHAHA YOU DID NOOOT DO IT AT WORK. Ok ,PLEASE put your sock back on. WHEEE FORESKIN.
^ Most awkward conversation bits to post on a blog. But I CARE NOT! JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!
4AM ADVENTURES! Dukee drops me off at home, I get to my door to only realize that I left my key in his car, my moms bedroom is on the other side of the house, we don't have a door bell, and my phone died about two hours ago. So I have to walk back up hill to Dukees house(25 min away), find a random outlet somewhere outside, plug my phone in (who would have thought that this charger would come in handy), painfully wait there for it to charge, say hi to the mail man, call Dukee 10 times until he picks up, creepily announce that I am at his house, and that my phone is dead, convince him that I am, in fact, not kidding, wait for him to stop laughing and tell my story to Alec, wait for Alec to stop laughing, aaand finally wait for Dukee to open his door! And now its almost 5am and is probably time to sleep. GOOD NIGHT PHONE! SWEET DREAMS! HAVE FUN WITH THE WHOLE CHARGING THING. DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH HOT AND SPARKLY SEX WITH THE POWER OUTLET THOUGH, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH LITTLE PHONELINGS. But seriously, I'll sell them on the phone slave market "The Craigs List" or better yet auction them off on the evil underground auction of doom "eBay." So you watch it!
Me and Spenser went to a gaming club to meet up with the infamous PhillyD. We all chilled, took pictures, and all screamed MULAN into the camera for his next project. Fun times.
Flight simulator fail! Is that a grass fieldOOOH Its an airport.
Simulator pilot fail! Oh woah I can look around the cabin! Dude I can look at my feet and everything! *Looks back uCRASH
Mom isn't getting home till 9? Oh well, Dukee got Portal 2! Co-op all the way!
Battlestar galactica, and original Dr Who!
Something something game. For pc. Oh Sim City! And Rollercoaster Tycoon!
Best Buy is best for entertainment browsing.
Omnomnom Orange Dream Machine!
Jamba Juice is king! Especially in this heat.
Amusing fact: Arizona Iced tea is a greatly balanced mix of taste, low price, and relative healthiness!
The Shadow Gallery experiment

I like all of this. ALSO FIRST BECAUSE I AM WHO THE HELL YOU THINK I AM.
ReplyDelete