Skip to main content

Shadow gallery #1


 
                                                                                My eye feels great!
                                                                                      So do my hands.

                                                                                       NOMNOMNOM

                                                                                  Man, this was great...
                                                            Well, back to reality.

                                                Wh... Where did my beautiful sheltered bus stop go???


Pf, there used to be tall grass and flower growing everywhere. It was a beautiful view, and the epic spot was easily seen. Now it will be obstructed with rows of identical grey boxes, and all that will be left of the spot, is an artificial pond surrounded, and completely closed off by the apartments.


                                   Its humorous to me that Bro hasn't seen these before his visit here.

                                                                 How do I not die working every day?



                                                   The POWER shining from the heavens

                                                                       The burning fires of MORDOR


                                                                  THE HOUSING OF THE FUUUTUUURE!


                                      And across the road are the birds of the FUUUUTUUUUREEEE!!!


                       OMNOMNOMNOM. YOU LIKE PEPPERONI? WELL THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE EATING.

A-OK! NOMNOM. Why am I still here??? Im glad Chava understands. "If you are still here in two years, I'll kick your ass."

I need to do a conscious, voluntary disconnection of my mind from my body.that is my next goal. This world is so much more, I can just feel it!


Idk what it is, but I LOOOVE this pic. A lot. Could have something to do with the BEAUTIFUL HAIR on this nekkid girl.


                                I am too excite for PAX to sleeeeeep!!!! MUST.FALL.ASLEEP.NOOOW!


                                        MORNINGS ARE DELICIOUS! Especially if you got PAX to go to!


                                                          HEY DUDE ACROSS THE ROAD! WAVE BACK!




                   AVGN JARED CHAD CRAIG NOTCH JEB JEREMY SOO MANY FAMOUS PEOPLE =D=D=D=D

The bus that takes me to work also goes to PAX. It was painful getting off at the "wrong" stop, while aaaall those other people got to stay on. I had this scene playing in my head where Im falling off a cliff and PAX is trying to catch me, and save me from my death, but as soon as we reach out to each other and PAX is fractions of a second from grabbing my hand, this giant black eagle swoops in and tears my head of, BLOOD N GOAR EVERYWHAR.


You know why the floor is red? Paint, you say? Red brick, you say? Nah, its just COVERED IN BLOOOOOOODDD!!!! PUUURE ANIMAL BLOOOD!!! BLOOD EEEVEERYYYWHHHHEE*gets tied up amd taken away to a happy room with padded walls*


Thanks for calling us on our phone and telling us that our phone is working, Comcast. That was PHONETASTIC of you.


                                          Who wakes up at 6 am on a Sunday? PAX goers, of course!


                                                                        Skyrim hat! Skyrim haaaaat!!!


                                            *Looks aboveOH GAD THAT CREEPER IS SO....CREEEEPY :3


                                                  Its all over and done with. Can't wait for next year!!!


                       "Oooh crap. I forgot my VAGINA at home, so I guess I'll be able to work out harder!" 

I CAN DO AAAANYTHING WITH THIS HAT!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

Shadow collection #32 (November 28th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! Yaaaawn it's 2:30 AM of the next week, so I guess I can no longer write in my old shadows. But there is always a new blog waiting for me! Each and every week, for almost a year! Time flies, and things change. There are people in my life, who are always close by. We always talk, hang out, and have fun together. I haven't spoken to a single one of them today. I talked to an old friend who has lived in a place away from home, with a psychologist always at hand, for almost a year (and damn, he has finally grown up emotionally, and is making all the right choices! So proud), and I had plenty of fun with a few new people! Laughing to tears while working on a school project, talking of movies, and talking of friendships. It was a well spent day of mostly chilling out. But now, its time to shut down and prepare for another day. Whooops! 20 min late. Good thing that this class doesn't ma...