Skip to main content

Shadow collection #11 (May 24)

                                                                            Sunrain

  1. Edward
  1. Gaara
  1. Doctor
  2. Rose
  1. Jack
  1. Chi
  1. Sayoran
  1. Petrelli
  1. Zoidberg
  2. Stewie
  1. Marle
  1. Gadd
  1. Wolf
  1. Gordon

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Teenage... Mutant... Ninja... TURTLES.... Just... Just think about it for a second. How HIGH does one need to be to come up with something like that??? Worse then Sponge Bob. Much more of an amazing show though =)

OMG wtf BBQ! Twitter is experiencing strange issues! How unusual.

Minecraft update!

Glad to be doing Minecraft and online communication as the 2 of my final projects! Great subjects that are completely relevant.

Sooo is this a relevant ride? Very confused I am!

Unintended consequences

Alright! Good times and no worries! That's perfect. Now it needs to happen every day, and life will be up there

Mango! Picture scan! All the chats! The new browser! The groups! And 500 more! That's great.

Historyboooook muuuust reeeaaaAlright lets watch some torchwood!

Procrastination makes perfect!

I miss some people. It would be great if they were in my life a little more.

Wake up and smell the ashes.

My new Dr. Who poster is beyond epic! Its epictacular.. and stuff!

Haven't played anything beyond phone games in a while. I think its time to beat Chrono Trigger! But which version... The original or the DS.... The DS has more levels and those awesome anime cut scenes, but its on the small screen... Hard choice.

Minecraft update is out, and its a great one!

On the bus on the bus bus on the the bus on on bus the

There she stood in the doorway

Sunny rain!

There haven't been too many great thoughts lately. Haven't really felt like being philosophical. I've just been enjoying  life and observing everything around me with very little opinions and interference. To an extent its a really bad inactive phase, but on the other hand its always good to chill out and just rest from  the every day worries. I have to get back to living soon. Create a video, accomplish something useful in life. I don't want to end up like some on this planet. Perpetually stuck observing. With no will of their own, with outside factors being in complete control of them. The ones that completely gave up. The ones that talk but never so anything about it. The ones that float around like  a cloud, raining. And when the rain runs out it dissipates into thin air, the sun comes out, and everyone forgets it forever.

Dayumn people! Stop being so depressing haha

Aaaah can't wait for the hobbit! The first film comes out December 2012 EXCITE!

Of course, another Minecraft update, and PAX completely sold out 3 months before the show! That's crazy.

Aaah capybaras are the creepiest damn things ever! They are like deer size hamsters!

 the flow. You eat flesh it deconstructs and is reconstructed into your own flesh. Genius! We can only consume other living things. We must consume life to keep life up. Never thought about that.

These eggs are eeeeeggcellen--*gets shot

Typing. Typing. typing awaaaay!

Bpd

@dpmt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

30 Minute Story #10 - The "Mini Stories" Experiment

Sup internet, I'm feeling better today! I am not lacking energy as I have been the past few days, and I'm excited for the weekend to begin. Today is going to be a bit of an exception to the regular writing exercise, as today's prompt has issued an interesting challenge. As I have mention previously, the writing prompt generator gives me all the information I usually list out before the short story, but it also gives me another constraint - a word count. Generally it ranges from 600 to 900 words, but I don't take it into consideration, since I have given myself a 30 minute limit to come up with and start writing the story. I use time instead of word counts to limit myself. Today the word count kind of surprised me, so I figured it would be a fun change of pace and an interesting challenge to write a story in only 50 words. Every single word is going to have to count. I will try to wrap up the entire thing in 50 words without including an "out of time" section. ...