Another day of segments. I was extremely tired last night, so I haven't woken up a single time throughout the night, which you need to do to recall your dreams. Today almost felt like a tired brain failing to string even short and simple scenes together.
A Mexican coworker sent me to his friend. We drank vodka and soda mix on a barren wooden table. To the left of us was a single window with pure white veils moving with the wind. Grey goose was $20 so whatever concern I had, was pointless. Barely missed the cut on my finger while pouring. I was relieved, because that could have hurt. A coworker that talks too much was watching a video on a tiny black and white monitor in the front yard of my Ukrainian home, and he told me something to which I responded that I dont want to get shot while working. I entered my home in Ukraine and it lead to the back door at work. Some Asian guy that I've never seen before started telling me to clean the back porch, which was the front entrance to the Ukrainian home. I was working out at Golds gym with a Ukrainian friend and one from the US. Saw a party going on in a section of golds that doesn't exist. I wondered why I wasn't joining them. The guy with vodka was gonna tell me, but I was about to check the 6 Google + notifications for an answer too. The drinking man kept on changing appearances too, so I couldn't make out who it was. At times he was a Mexican with mustache, at times yet another coworker, and at times my father.
Comments
Post a Comment