Skip to main content

01/16 Ukraine: Week Four


Aaand it's week four. Its the part of the story when the protagonist looks back at the past three weeks and wonders why the time flies by as quickly as it does, and why we only have to be here and now in the present, and not live in multiple times all at once. Its the part where our hero is starting to think of the times past, and thinks of how much he is going to miss the place, but as he looks up, he find himself there, and as he smiles to himself, he gets up, and lives out his life to the max, because the last few days are as the last few grains of sand dropping down in the four week hourglass.

Why do new born animals seem cute to us? Is it a mechanism of evolution, that protects the young from imminent death? Who knows...


Yes! I am finally at the end of the game! I finally get to hear the answers to these tens of questions this confusing story put in front of me and see what Shiki looks like!!! Or... Not? I have to play the game again to get some more answers? Well theeeeennnn....

Overall though, another fantastic game! A fresh fighting system, an awesome art style, including the music, pretty well developed characters, and  after all, even Chrono Trigger has a New Game+ feature, where you play once more with a bit of extra content. And even though I didn't expect the story to be any clearer (I mean, how would it make sense, if Tetsuya Nomura had something to do with it?), there are still SO many questions... Who is the Cafe owner, if the whole game is just a game (gameception! 3 levels, yo!), Shiki's looks, the greater hierarchy of everything happening in that world, and many more! This game deserves a sequel to explain it all. It can definitely do it! But I really do hope it doesn't go down the same road Kingdom Hearts went down.

OMGWTFFFFFUUUUU*BOOOOM* Electricity is out! HOW DO I WATCH MY TV AND CHARGE MY ELECTRONICS NOW??? HOW WILL I GET MY REAPER REPORTS AND DEFEND PEOPLE IN COURT NOW??? HOOOOOWWWW WILL I WRITE MY BLAAAAAAAGGG AND TAAAAKE PIIICTUREEEESS RAAAAWRRRJTODJSKWFKMELDN

Well, there might not be electricity, but no matter! I got greater deeds to attend!  Like, I don't know...


ACQUIRE HOLY WATER! VAMPIRES, HERE I COME!


There is a special church holiday here where the tradition calls to go and get sprayed with, and get some holy water! During the winter! CAN'T WAIT TO GET WET!


And after taking all the needed supplies, and a head full of prayer, some priests and a while bunch of people go down to the river!


A tank I took a picture of on my way theeeree


And this is the way down to da rivahh!


And yet another memorial on our way! (The back view)


Aaand us right pass the memorial, and down some steps. Lets turn around!


Whoosh! The memorial from the front! Buuuut what does the ceremony look like and what's the point? Well, the general idea is to do the holy water ceremony on the entire river!!! What must their power level be to accomplish such a thing! Uuunimaginable. But, the way the do it?


Iiionoo. There were so many people, I couldn't see a thing.


So I just looked around at the riiiivah

All the peeeeople walking arooound, aaand of course...

OFMG WTFFF ARE YOU FFFFF DOING??? FFFFF!!! (note to the reader, the water is around 3 degrees Celsius) I totally forgot per tradition, it's totally normal to go swimming in this, now holy, water! So, people quickly turned this event into a beach party of sorts!







And they are all like "MEH, IS WARM! LALALA!" Haaaa fun times.


What's this peculiar, antique device?

Woah! You can see ma mom! She is all young, man!

There is only an instant between the past and the future, and that instant is what we call life.

Omfg. My last day as a teenager. Can't quite decide if it's a good or a bad thing, but what can one do, anyway? Its fate to only live in the present, and no matter what, that will never change. In a blink of an eye we will grow old, and disappear. But hey, I still have quite a way to go, so who cares if I already feel like I'm turning 40 and not 20. But still, the last day. Haha I speak of it as the end of the world, while it's nothing more than a man made date on a man made scale of dates, and in the universe, that means absolutely nothing!


Aaand snoooo again!

Wheeee

And my snowy yard!


What's this? My family and peoples are getting together for my birthday!

Dos mesas!


A World War II bottle opener! Still functioning perfectly.


A crazy huge antique radio, at my friend's house!

I get out of my house, full of delicious food, and my friends are already cooking up the next meal!

And my evil twin brother Fajar is obviously there too!


And OMG! WEEK OLD PIGGIES =3

"Yeee I'm all cool with pig babies and stuff, yo. Word."


Photonomb, COMPLETUUU! EXP, GET!


chiiilling


aaand CLUB TIME!!!






Haha just got there and already picking up girls! (AMUSING FACT: terribly non-sober pic is terribly non-sober)


As I was walking home at 7:00am, the snow was beautiful...

Comments

  1. all funny! i ruvs the piggers. piggies. piglets. ni---- .____. jks. piggers.
    alsooooo everything looks so quaint and yayyyyyface!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

Shadow collection #32 (November 28th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! Yaaaawn it's 2:30 AM of the next week, so I guess I can no longer write in my old shadows. But there is always a new blog waiting for me! Each and every week, for almost a year! Time flies, and things change. There are people in my life, who are always close by. We always talk, hang out, and have fun together. I haven't spoken to a single one of them today. I talked to an old friend who has lived in a place away from home, with a psychologist always at hand, for almost a year (and damn, he has finally grown up emotionally, and is making all the right choices! So proud), and I had plenty of fun with a few new people! Laughing to tears while working on a school project, talking of movies, and talking of friendships. It was a well spent day of mostly chilling out. But now, its time to shut down and prepare for another day. Whooops! 20 min late. Good thing that this class doesn't ma...