Skip to main content

Quotes and Fragments

"definitely something there mate."~"They give off...sort of an...aura? Idk how to describe it, but you can tell."~"Not because we aren't compatible people, but because the circumstances are incompatible"~"I SAID TIME"~"it'll stick around for a while."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

Shadow collection #27 (October 25th)

Real gunz scopes are way too much fun to look through! Aaaand Diablo II, COMPLETE! Good game. can't wait for Diablo III! And now we begin The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past! Aaaafter I take a shower. My Mexican tolerance is only built up till 3.30 pm, afterwards I go hulk. You stab and cut heads? Yeah, I turn in to a giant green monster and destroy all around me. Oh ok I better leave. Zere vaz a litl boy hoo liked to suk his sumbs. Him mom told him not to, but he voodnt listn, so his mom kut of hiz sumbs. ZEE EEEEND! Tired guy from work. One shot straight line to sleep. Perfect one shot project idea! Wow if I didn't write that down, I would have forgotten! Thanks for existing, phone! Ah an amazing gym session after a sickness. The steam room really cleared out the last of it. I always feel so great after the gym. So accomplished. So relaxed. So content. Just chillaxing with my bum friend under the bridge! yo momma so stupid, ...