Skip to main content

High Metabolism

I've been given a gift of a high emotional metabolism. I get over things quickly, and it's something I treasure and love dearly about myself. Just yesterday my mind wasn't thinking completely straight, but today everything to the last detail feels different. I looked onto the world with sober eyes, and realized how ridiculously over dramatized hormones make life seem. I was finally able to sort the thoughts which the other day were completely scrambled, and noticed the ridiculousness and the simplicity of the situation. Girls, I am so sorry you have to deal with such a high amount of stress and feels in your day to day life, as it feels good to be able to clear the fog around me and see again! I almost feel embarrassed my past self, but I am grateful for the way things have turned out. I was getting hopelessly lost, and needed the slap to the face. As unintentional as it was, a smack is a smack, and it's sobering powers are not to be underestimated!

Pizza has never been more appropriate! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

Shadow collection #32 (November 28th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! Yaaaawn it's 2:30 AM of the next week, so I guess I can no longer write in my old shadows. But there is always a new blog waiting for me! Each and every week, for almost a year! Time flies, and things change. There are people in my life, who are always close by. We always talk, hang out, and have fun together. I haven't spoken to a single one of them today. I talked to an old friend who has lived in a place away from home, with a psychologist always at hand, for almost a year (and damn, he has finally grown up emotionally, and is making all the right choices! So proud), and I had plenty of fun with a few new people! Laughing to tears while working on a school project, talking of movies, and talking of friendships. It was a well spent day of mostly chilling out. But now, its time to shut down and prepare for another day. Whooops! 20 min late. Good thing that this class doesn't ma...