Skip to main content

Shadow collection #30 (November 14th)


Wow. I've already posted 30 collections in this blog. I never thought I would ever get that far, because I never thought of myself as a blog-kind-of-a-person. But I guess I've turned into one. Here hoping to post 30 more! And maybe gain at least 1 other follower in about a year. I guess blogs are so abundant these days, I shouldn't expect many to care.



And its time to start a new collection. I wonder what this week will bring me. I really want to try a shadow vlog, but I just can't seem to get around to it. Well, we will see.

Improve Everywhere is something I would simply LOVE to be a part of!

I just had an idea. I love talking about gaming news, and the games I play, but don't have too many people to talk about it with, so why not make a video series talking about the media that I consume, and the gaming news stories that I find incredibly interesting? That's something that I would have a lot of fun doing. I can't wait to actually  bring this into motion! I always wondered, what in the world could I do on YouTube, and I think I've just stumbled upon my answer! And it could also have to do with movies, and even random huge news stories, occasionally. So I guess a form of a vlog, that is unobtrusive to the Shadows!


A composite shot made out of magazine cut outs, glass, tape, and styrofoam, all whipped up in 30 minutes!


Its been one hour and you are only ROOM TEMPERATURE? I am not used to this kind of cooking.

"What flavors of plastic do you take?"
My brain in a fraction of a second: LOL WUT? UUUuuh we take money, so plastic must me a credit card, therefore flavors must refer to  different types! Slang understanding NAILED! Language XP UP!
"Visa and Master Card."

If you think about it, "What's The time?" is a trick question. Time is relative to your motion, and relation to earth's gravity. Even the most accurate atomic clocks run at different rates, so there is no one "THE time."


Awww a touching scene.
LOL WHAT? I guess Zelda is all for treating women like items!


Yaaaawn just heading to school!


HAAAA SUCKS FOR THOSE PEOPLE! THEY ARE GETTING RAINED O-- *starts  pouring*


SUN BURST! SOLAR FLARE! SOLAR BEAM! SUPER NOVA!

AAAASS TO AAAAASS!

OH YEAH, I JUST MARRIED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!


What in the world is going on?!

Wow. I was just walking down a sidewalk at 12am and looking at pictures while I walked. I got completely lost in the pictures and forgot that I was walking! When I looked away from my phone, minds were definitely blown! And I'm almost home. Human autopilot isn't half bad!

This is one of those rare moment when I really don't feel like thinking, and just want to enjoy whatever is happening in the present. These moments are fantastic when they happen. The only thing you gotta care about, is keeping it in the present, and not let it spill into the future. Only the memories, and nothing but the memories.


One of the five fields we played on!


A truck! Full of manly food! For men!


Three head shots, an epic way to tie, killing off the last five people on the opponents team, and the all or nothing run through the bullet shower during the final reincarnation round. This was definitely a day well spent! And only cost me four bruises!

A fantastic end of the week! I think I've discovered a new hobby for myself! Whenever this poor college student can peek his head out of the mounds of student loans that is.

And now, yet another installment of...
 Things that amused me around the webs!



Owling? WHO DOES THAT? Its all about godding.



His Dark Materials. Much love


Me most of the time.









Remember my favorite nude photograph of all time? well, I finally found out who she is, so here is more!






The animation in this piece is simply breathtaking

The trippiest piece of music I have ever heard.

This is simply hilarious!



The song of the week.

Comments

  1. I want to have the shit married out of meeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gives bro-five from across the void*

    YEAH!

    ^and also, what?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

Shadow collection #32 (November 28th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! Yaaaawn it's 2:30 AM of the next week, so I guess I can no longer write in my old shadows. But there is always a new blog waiting for me! Each and every week, for almost a year! Time flies, and things change. There are people in my life, who are always close by. We always talk, hang out, and have fun together. I haven't spoken to a single one of them today. I talked to an old friend who has lived in a place away from home, with a psychologist always at hand, for almost a year (and damn, he has finally grown up emotionally, and is making all the right choices! So proud), and I had plenty of fun with a few new people! Laughing to tears while working on a school project, talking of movies, and talking of friendships. It was a well spent day of mostly chilling out. But now, its time to shut down and prepare for another day. Whooops! 20 min late. Good thing that this class doesn't ma...