Skip to main content

Shadow collection #28 (October 31st)


This is where most of the shadow collections usually start. I wait for my bus to arrive, and out of boredom start writing sown my thoughts!

Jet Lee? Jet Lee!

Grimises rising

Test of Faith

Training day

Apocalypse now

The Assassination of Jesse James

Aaand LOL One From the Heart

OH FMFL AS HARD AS YOU FLIPPING CAN... I guess I have other things on my mind at 12am at night, coming home from a stressful and tiring day at school, THEN KEEPING TRACK OF MY BACKPACK AS IM GETTING OFF THE EFFING BUS. I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow... I BLAME THE SCHOOL! BLASPHEMY, I TELL YOU!!! lalala It's funny how little I really care though. It happened, but so what? Life experience is always good, and I can't do much about it, therefore why stress? Its 12am, and is the next to last stop, so my pack is gonna be noticed by the driver, and go straight to the bus... parking... place.. Gotta call in and find out where it is tomorrow. Bleh tiredness. Bed time!

What a horror... A big..no don't want to talk about it. This was a nightmare. Wtf dream world...

Hm, my backpack wasn't logged in to their system yet... I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Wow, I guess I really was scared last night , since I didn't even want to recollect what my dream was about. Haven't had a nightmare since middle school!

THE DOOR!!!! THE DOOR, CHARLIE!!! THE DOOR IS EVERYTHING!!!

O NOICE HAT U GOT THAR!

This is Chava. My favorite coworker of all time. He knows what Senzu beans are! Made a reference to them when I was talking about my energy drink. He's watched all of the Dragon Ball episodes! Crazy Mexican.

Great day today!

And everything outside is so yellow! It's almost like it's Autumn or something! Or maybe that's just the world getting radiation poisoning, and everything is going to shit.  Definitely one of the two.

Epic bot

WOAHchess so random you two!

Omagad I can't move anymore. The hardest workout ever? I think so.

Did I say yellow? I MEANT PINK! Told you its radiation.

Am... Am I a rabbitOHMYGOD IS THAT A MUMMY??? WHY IS THE WORLD SUCH A SCARY PLACE???

It's 8am on a cold Saturday morning, I'm cutting away at meat, all is good, all is peaceful, then out of nowhere a 60 year old retired coworker comes by, and says "Hey Artem! Long time no see! You lost your virginity yet?"
Lolwut?? what a great conversation starter haha.

GOOD JOB ZELDA, GOOD JOB. *slow clap*

And now to a new segment of this blog, where I mention all of the things that received the Artem Seal of Approval on the interwebs!

HELL YEAH! SLUGFORMER!



Holy crap! in some way this HUMANFORMER is even cooler then the SLUGFORMER!



Ah this video puts things in a different perspective



And here is the nerdy video of the week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

30 Minute Story #10 - The "Mini Stories" Experiment

Sup internet, I'm feeling better today! I am not lacking energy as I have been the past few days, and I'm excited for the weekend to begin. Today is going to be a bit of an exception to the regular writing exercise, as today's prompt has issued an interesting challenge. As I have mention previously, the writing prompt generator gives me all the information I usually list out before the short story, but it also gives me another constraint - a word count. Generally it ranges from 600 to 900 words, but I don't take it into consideration, since I have given myself a 30 minute limit to come up with and start writing the story. I use time instead of word counts to limit myself. Today the word count kind of surprised me, so I figured it would be a fun change of pace and an interesting challenge to write a story in only 50 words. Every single word is going to have to count. I will try to wrap up the entire thing in 50 words without including an "out of time" section. ...