Skip to main content

Shadow collection #7

Clean up
  1. Motion
  2. Direction
  1. Song
  1. Beauty
  2. Pine
  1. Murder
  1. Only
  1. Sense
  1. Early
  1. Set
  1. Trail
  1. Floors
  1. Tight

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI

Amusing fact: the middle ages book and Portal 2 have completely deprived me of time

The atmospheric environments, the overgrown chambers, the underground, the witty dialogue, the hidden murals, scribbled wall messages, Easter eggs, new puzzle elements, and so much more! Why do people complain? This was easily worth $45!

Am I finding myself interested in history? I guess this author IS good! If only I had more time to enjoy it. 2 Days isn't nearly enough for a 400 page history book. And there is also Portal time to calculate in, and sleep, and food, and school, and other homework, and the anticipation and the fine tuning of the video card, and the processor with the new liquid cooling, and friends, and life! (Oh, and bathroom breaks too)

It can wait? NO! Of course it can't! I am way too impatien*leaves after realizing that reading the history book is a time better spent, then writing this*

Why do we tell others of things they couldn't care less about? And why do those people actually care as much as they do? Is it the need to know everything about everyone? The hunger for information?

Quite a bit to do, and very little time to do it. Now. I sit here and wonder. Why do my thoughts sound like GLaDOS? I really gotta lay off of Portal. Because prolonged exposure to the gaming apparatus is not part of the test, there is a slight chance of it giving me a minor case of serious brain damage. But the times we had... That was great.

Hey phone! How do you feel? Updated and awesome? That's what I thought!

You would think that a week of studying for the test would help one feel rewarded at the end, but just a mere thought of touching bloody meat (would that be a British pun?) has me feeling like the weekend is going to be just that, with absolutely no reward in sight.

But life is still good. Its the only thing l know.

Want you gone. Another masterpiece! The whole experience was amazing. The ending twist! There seems to be so much foreshadowing, but its so well hidden, you never recognize it for what it is.

I wish it was every day that I came into work and the boss immediately exclaimed for me to run to Subway to catch up with his wife and order any sandwich I wanted paid by my work!

My this. My that. What exactly is I? Is this simply a cognitive error? A fundamental error made by the language inventors? Or simply an unknown, that we expect to be solved when our short lives come to a conclusion?

Flying pie last week. Flying pie this week. Flying pie every week! And it never gets old!

Easter kabobs!

Who moved the toilet??? Wait... How is it even possible... Its bolted into the floor... I SWEAR it seems to be farther from the wall than before! I... I just need more sleep. That's all.

The name Caroline means "free man" in German, the language of its origin.
Hmmmmm, Valve? Why are you so awesome???

Comments

  1. xDDDD you are such a Portal addict! I love it! and your phantom toilet!! :DDDD
    FAAAATTHHHHHAAAAARRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

Shadow collection #32 (November 28th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! Yaaaawn it's 2:30 AM of the next week, so I guess I can no longer write in my old shadows. But there is always a new blog waiting for me! Each and every week, for almost a year! Time flies, and things change. There are people in my life, who are always close by. We always talk, hang out, and have fun together. I haven't spoken to a single one of them today. I talked to an old friend who has lived in a place away from home, with a psychologist always at hand, for almost a year (and damn, he has finally grown up emotionally, and is making all the right choices! So proud), and I had plenty of fun with a few new people! Laughing to tears while working on a school project, talking of movies, and talking of friendships. It was a well spent day of mostly chilling out. But now, its time to shut down and prepare for another day. Whooops! 20 min late. Good thing that this class doesn't ma...