Skip to main content

Shadow collection #5


                                                                          Window
  1. Isolation
  1. Crooked
  1. Shell
  1. Metal
  1. Refraction
  1. Back
  1. Murmur
  1. Haze
  1. Lull
  1. Peace
  1. Contrast
  1. Pattern
  1. Wrong
  1. Rhyme

They were once beautiful, too.

Back in session!

What great satisfaction this familiarity brings.

Not tech rusty!

Video improvement, of course, but maybe a solid state as well?

Dude! Quit it. The rate keeps on increasing. Soon you will be as dependant as those good-for-nothing  trail dwellers. I thought you were better than that. I guess even I am wrong at times.

Transportation sponsored by Subway!

Why didn't the sketch time commence???

Who does that??? Need more salt!

This wind is like an annoying, genetically modified child,  that decided to fill its lungs with liquid nitrogen and  "playfully" blow into my ear with casual 60mph gusts.

We got lost! But then we got found.

Maps are the most useful thing. Ever.

Indubitably.

The bottle. Its still there. Laying forgotten. Abandoned. Covered in moss. Missing the one who left it behind. With no task. Needed by no one. But don't worry. It is soon  to begin its final journey. And after, it may rest in peace.

Hmm. With clips so short, the narration will have to overlap quite a bit. I must figure out a way to do this!

The memories retained!
If not for this, they would have disappeared as quickly, and as easily, as sugar cubes in a glass of boiling hot water. The beauty fascinates me to no end.

Mid week post, initiate! A reminder of the freedom of speech, and my great welcome to any inquiries that the shadows might have stirred.

A world lit only by fire

Wow. This world. There are only few who still manage to convince me of hope's existence. Ladies and gentlemen. Our numbers are small. We are all that's left. Or maybe, all that has ever been. Whichever it may be, let's do our part! Let's try our best to bring this world to a state it has never been before. Its all we can really do. And by doing so, we can end the suffering quickly, and purge ourselves into the unknown, or prolong  the time that the humanity has, in hopes that one of us, one day, will find that which we all pursue.

And as I write, the time moves on. The cars, the trees, the ground beneath the wheels, all flash by, but I am quite oblivious to their existence. Absorbed in this brightly lit LED screen, which happens to be much more attractive then the world beyond it. The current world seems to be rid of most colors but grey. If the state had no green, it would be that which, I imagine, the world of the dead from "The Amber Spyglass" resembles.

Pure knowledge means nothing. NOTHING. The application is all that really matters.

And the script is complete! I need to edit it one more time, and record! But all that is tomorrow. For now, I am tired, and have work coming up in 7 hours. Sleep time! Good night world. Or maybe good morning. Good day even. Time means nothing when a message is preserved for an eternity.

Considering my current schedule, I can only imagine how many busses I would have missed by now, if I still had Facebook.

Last night, the coldest night. Today, the warmest day.

Maaaaaaan. The German... The Slow Man... Hell, even the Lazy Romantic. A wee bit too much, no? Ah wellington, Cobra rating: 7.5/10

"Man, how are you doing?"
"Living the dream and hoping not to wake up, for only when you wake, you realize that the dream was actually a nightmare."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

Shadow collection #32 (November 28th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! Yaaaawn it's 2:30 AM of the next week, so I guess I can no longer write in my old shadows. But there is always a new blog waiting for me! Each and every week, for almost a year! Time flies, and things change. There are people in my life, who are always close by. We always talk, hang out, and have fun together. I haven't spoken to a single one of them today. I talked to an old friend who has lived in a place away from home, with a psychologist always at hand, for almost a year (and damn, he has finally grown up emotionally, and is making all the right choices! So proud), and I had plenty of fun with a few new people! Laughing to tears while working on a school project, talking of movies, and talking of friendships. It was a well spent day of mostly chilling out. But now, its time to shut down and prepare for another day. Whooops! 20 min late. Good thing that this class doesn't ma...