Skip to main content

Shadow collection #3

                                                        Winter Spring
  1. Breeze
  1. Vapor
  1. Peace
  1. Bag
  1. Melody
  1. Wait
  1. Palette
  1. Yourself
  1. Wrong
  1. Chill
  1. Vines
  2. Split
  1. Peaks
  1. Stride

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

A mere thought, and they are right there! Right in front of me. If only it always worked.

For one final time we meet. The cluster of people that got used to each other in such a short amount of time. And in no time at all we will disperse as suddenly as we have met.

I and the closest of the flock have gone out for a joint meal, as a symbol of a mutual goodbye, and I couldn't help but, once more, feel mildly disappointed with the briefness that is an instant.

Never felt dishonest with self, but I now have more insight into the inner workings of the mind.

Bus drivers are much more frightening when wearing a face mask and taking the wrong route.

I hate how people bash Golden Sun Dark Dawn. I'm playing it right now, and its great! Except its annoying how easy they made it. It's Like it was designed for intoxicated infants that can't make out up from left and down from right.  and these graphics? So what if they are the best I've seen on the DS?  Pong had better graphic! And what about these points of no return? Who does that? I have never heard of a game that blocks off parts of the map for story purposes before! Ever! These people at Camelot are ridiculous! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Nothing is permanent, but change.

BzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! Just noise! All is noise! Too much DAMN NOISE!!!

Over! Its over. The catalyst of stress has finally been dealt with. I may now rest in peace. Somewhat. Still alive.

Time! The match is over. And now we shall rest.

A week in a half of freedom from the daily obligations! Sketch time? Sketch time!

Can't write down jokes I spontaneously make. It would ruin the purity with the anticipation.

Too late. Must reconsider.

Been home for a total of 30 min the past 3 days. Life on break is such a fun waste of time! Never is there time to stop. Never is the time to think. The palette passing by. Each instant coming and going with a sufficient enough speed to be no time at all. And yet each leaving a trace.

A temporary escape. Hardly worth it. People need to come to their senses by more natural means.

Oh no there is a Pokemon behind me!!!! Nazi zombie. Hahahahaha

Everything is eliminated.

Home sweet home. After a week long escape.

Being absolutely open is a great feeling. Nothing to hide. And yet it feels so strange, unnatural, and daring.

BBQ sandwich with a potato salad on the side! ...oh and a Rockstar! Duh, WINNING.

Its gonna be dark! For an hour! Come hither my candle friends, we shall have us a staring contest! Ooooor I could just play my DS. Either one.

Its just... Chill.

x2 the freeway speed limit? Doesn't that sound like the safest thing in the world!

Later than it should be. Time is wasted.

"Its not who you are underneath, its what you do that defines you." -BATMAAAAAAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

Shadow collection #32 (November 28th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! Yaaaawn it's 2:30 AM of the next week, so I guess I can no longer write in my old shadows. But there is always a new blog waiting for me! Each and every week, for almost a year! Time flies, and things change. There are people in my life, who are always close by. We always talk, hang out, and have fun together. I haven't spoken to a single one of them today. I talked to an old friend who has lived in a place away from home, with a psychologist always at hand, for almost a year (and damn, he has finally grown up emotionally, and is making all the right choices! So proud), and I had plenty of fun with a few new people! Laughing to tears while working on a school project, talking of movies, and talking of friendships. It was a well spent day of mostly chilling out. But now, its time to shut down and prepare for another day. Whooops! 20 min late. Good thing that this class doesn't ma...