First entry in a series of many. The title... "Haunting Shadows" refers to the restless thoughts, ideas and memories that occupy our heads. The way they always haunt us, day and night, no matter what we do, and no matter where we go. Thoughts have been there since day one of our conscious lives, and will remain active until that consciousness fades away into the abyss.
This is just an introductory entry that will differ from the rest. I might come back to this format once in a while, but I doubt that will happen too often. Anyway, why not tell you an insignificant bit about myself. I am a guy living in the US of A, and I love living on this planet (sometimes). I love everything about it (almost), I love the sunrises and the sunsets (unless I don't), I love the plants (....I got nothing), and the animals (ANIMALS FTW!). I love all of the humans (unless I am indifferent to their existence) put on it by god, evolution, mere accident, whatever the cause... I don't believe in any, and only acknowledge the existence of the unproved theories.
I love learning new things. I am one of those people that many would call a "nerd" aka an "intellectual bad-ass," and sometimes spend hours upon hours learning things, and expanding my knowledge about the world that I love so dearly (and the times I don't are spent learning how to DESTROY it). Some of my favorite subject would have to be quantum physics (string theory, unified field theory, superposition, etc.), the human brain (how it works, dejavus, what causes feelings, the psychology and the biology of it all) and many others that mean very little to you the reader. My favorite color is the color of a flaming red sunset, and my favorite animal is a cat. If there is anything at all more you would like to know about me, don't be afraid and ask away.
Until my next entry, farewell.
This is just an introductory entry that will differ from the rest. I might come back to this format once in a while, but I doubt that will happen too often. Anyway, why not tell you an insignificant bit about myself. I am a guy living in the US of A, and I love living on this planet (sometimes). I love everything about it (almost), I love the sunrises and the sunsets (unless I don't), I love the plants (....I got nothing), and the animals (ANIMALS FTW!). I love all of the humans (unless I am indifferent to their existence) put on it by god, evolution, mere accident, whatever the cause... I don't believe in any, and only acknowledge the existence of the unproved theories.
I love learning new things. I am one of those people that many would call a "nerd" aka an "intellectual bad-ass," and sometimes spend hours upon hours learning things, and expanding my knowledge about the world that I love so dearly (and the times I don't are spent learning how to DESTROY it). Some of my favorite subject would have to be quantum physics (string theory, unified field theory, superposition, etc.), the human brain (how it works, dejavus, what causes feelings, the psychology and the biology of it all) and many others that mean very little to you the reader. My favorite color is the color of a flaming red sunset, and my favorite animal is a cat. If there is anything at all more you would like to know about me, don't be afraid and ask away.
Until my next entry, farewell.
Comments
Post a Comment