Skip to main content

Shadow collection #34 (December 12th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on!
Supa fan of this one!






Seattle, Y U SO COOL?

A body bag. Work, Y U SO GROSS?

Whoo! Streetlight concert in four hours!!!! SO EXCITE SO EXCITE SO EXCITE!


Had an amazing time. Sang along, pushed people around, lost my voice. Life is GOOD.

Blargh. Life has been packed full of stuff the past few weeks. But the kind of stuff that either melts your brain, and leaves you with a pile of jelly by the end of the day, or the kind that doesn't use it at all (aka finals and gym!) Therefore all I've been trying to do is keep calm and try to squeeze a few movies in, when thinking is not an option, try to talk to people, because I still want to have something that at least somewhat resembles a social life, aaand do school work up the ass. Other than that, nothing has really been happening. I've been constantly tired, and really wishing for some kind of a release. Thankfully I got a sort of a release a few days ago at the concert, but I'm also looking forward to just chilling out with friends, and maybe finding a girl, kind of a release.

 I need someone to be there, by my side. Such a powerful urge too... Fucking hormones.

Everyone here has to choose a side.
Tonight.
The moment of truth is haunting you.
Don't forget you family regardless what you choose to do.
You can't decide, and they're all screaming "Why wont you?"
I'll start the engine, but I can't take this ride for you.
I'll draw you bath and I'll load your gun, but I hope so bad that you bathe and hunt.


A picture from my job's office. Whoo! Memories!

Didn't expect a Saturday to be so empty.  A 3/10. Oh well, got to chill with a dude I haven't seen in 5 months!


EXACTLY What I was dreaming of doing on a Sunday at 8am.


At least this reminded me of Zelda!

I had a dream tonight, a fragment of which I could remember. In it my daughtar was in a hospital bed with the heart monitor slowly beeping. I was the only one by her side, with no family members or doctors around. I kept on looking down at her calm and peaceful face. I knew that she wasn't going to make it. She only had minutes, if not seconds to go. Knowing this pained me at the core. I didn't want her to go. She was a big part of my life. From this moment on everything was going to be different. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She didn't react. Seconds later, I heard the flat line of the heart monitor. It was over. All over.

Dukee. Dude. Bro. Dudebro. I don't know if what you are doing is right or wrong, but I am almost jealous. Buuuut at the same time I feel very bad for you. The moment it all falls apart, you'll know what I'm talking about. Knowing you, life won't be very fun for some time. But do what you will. You are young, and have your whole life in front of you, to do whatever you want with. Have fun! (as you are doing right now) so I guess LIFE. YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT.

I am thinking of returning to my personal only journal entries. I don't know how much people will like that format returning, and what they will think of the lack of the funnies (and the hotties), but I guess I will only post the gems of the week. Its becoming somewhat of a burden, with me spending at least an hour each time I post, not including the time it takes for me to find the pics. In other news, I physically won't be able to post the picture entries, and I'll be lucky if I will be able to post the personal entries while in Ukraine. I might have to accumulate 4 blogs worth of content, and release them all throughout the first week of February. Anyway, I'm rambling on, when I should be going to sleep. A crazy week ahead of me. Work every day, for 10 - 12 hours a day. People want their rib roasts! Good night blog. I truly missed writing in you. 

           Things that amused me around the webs!

                                           Forever alone




Random funny stuffs!






We got a badass over here



Not enough motivation in your life?



Random randfm rangudorum












Plain on weirdness! 






The world is a beautiful place



Smiles are beautiful too =)




It's Christmas time!








Half Life 3? PLEASE LET IT BE HALF LIFE 3!






Wooooooow the iPhone sure has come looong ways in its design since launch!

Vidaya

Hilaaaariously disturbing!



Terrible shaky footage of an unforgettable event!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

Shadow collection #32 (November 28th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! Yaaaawn it's 2:30 AM of the next week, so I guess I can no longer write in my old shadows. But there is always a new blog waiting for me! Each and every week, for almost a year! Time flies, and things change. There are people in my life, who are always close by. We always talk, hang out, and have fun together. I haven't spoken to a single one of them today. I talked to an old friend who has lived in a place away from home, with a psychologist always at hand, for almost a year (and damn, he has finally grown up emotionally, and is making all the right choices! So proud), and I had plenty of fun with a few new people! Laughing to tears while working on a school project, talking of movies, and talking of friendships. It was a well spent day of mostly chilling out. But now, its time to shut down and prepare for another day. Whooops! 20 min late. Good thing that this class doesn't ma...