Skip to main content

Shadow collection #24 (October 3rd)


Ahh I haven't been writing these for long, but sitting here and writing up a little segment for the shadows at this bus stop is just outright nostalgic! That's where I spent writing up many previous ones, and where I got to write up those lists of words! Hell, I feel like doing one right now!

  1. Rain
  2. Hum
  3. Thin
  1. Faint
  1. Pierced
  1. Drops
  1. Mirror
  1. Splash
  1. Cover
  2. Green
  1. Gradient
Yaaaaay so much fun! And there is the bus!

My first class of the year is starting in an hour and a half. Well, Art Institute, COME AT ME BRO!

But for now, NARUTO TIIIIME!

the classes ended up being pretty chill. A lecture class about the career of our choice and a class similar to a communications class. Now the two things I dislike arm is the hour wait between the two classes and the hour wait for the bus to take me home at the end. Especially at 10pm in the middle of Seattle.

Not always the safest place to be at 10pm

Now I get to buy a few required books, do the extensive homework assignments (one of which is FINISHING one of those books, and finally look forward to the two classes that actually have to do with my career! Handling of the camera and basic editing skills! But of course there has to be something negative about the classes, and this time around its the fact that I have to GET UP AT 6. Lololo what am I in high school or something? This be blasphemy!

First day of college, SUCCESS!
Met new people and learned new things!

Thank you a random dude in Seattle! That screaming at me was definitely necessary! And now my ear hurts.

Yaaawn another day at work. I only wish it wasn't this cold already. Come on weather! What's up with the never ending rain?

Oh man, getting up in 5.5 hours and doesn't afraid of anything? Hell yeah! I haven't had to get up at six since... EVER! Even for high school I got up at 6:30.


What's wrong with this picture, you ask? Oh right, ITS SIX AM.

But man, is Seattle alive! When it's not  six am or 10pm, BUT one could argue that it still is, just in different ways.

Yes! I've learned how to operate a camera in ways that I have not done for months! Aka I knew 95% of what the teacher was talking about. But still! The 5% of holes in my knowledge have finally been filled in! And that was quite the useful information.


yet another picture gone wrong!

Look at the lovely barrage of colors outside too!

Oh wait that's just mostly a picture of me... OMFG THERE IS ANOTHER BUS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS WINDOW???? FFFFUUUUUUUU


But even when it's brighter outside, what is there to look at in the morning?


Great weather today! I've missed it already.


THE SACRIFICIAL PILE OF BONES!
USING THESE I CAN TELL THE FUTURE!!!

Ah so tired. Been waking up at 6 am three days in a row now (first time ever in my life?) aand require much sleep. So goodnight msidauhbgef ins fjdb xxj zm..

Lol the reality glitched up my dream! This woman was about to kill me with a sword, and she was like "CHECK MATE! AND NOW DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII--" And the voice slowly changed to a more electronic, and I woke up to find out that it was the sound of a leaf blower outside.

Also in another dream, found this woman that really liked getting off in this huge corporate building. Since she worked in the back, she could do it. It was weeeeirdness face.

And now to get out of bed and start out my "do homework nonstop day!"

340 pages in one day? Hell yeah!


Seattle! Nice weather, bro!
 Cause that's what I do!

Yaaawn, and now we gotta get out of bed and attempt at turning that mess into something good looking, so I can film my wedding video! GOAL OF THE DAY, GO! 

Comments

  1. yeeee happiness about life and stuff and I don't understand how you can be so awake and excitedface at 6 in the morning after 5.5 hrs of sleep.... like wtf I woke up at 7 today after 7 hours and I still feel like a zombie Oo andandand school and cameras and coolness xD what kind of video camera do you have again?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

Shadow collection #32 (November 28th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! Yaaaawn it's 2:30 AM of the next week, so I guess I can no longer write in my old shadows. But there is always a new blog waiting for me! Each and every week, for almost a year! Time flies, and things change. There are people in my life, who are always close by. We always talk, hang out, and have fun together. I haven't spoken to a single one of them today. I talked to an old friend who has lived in a place away from home, with a psychologist always at hand, for almost a year (and damn, he has finally grown up emotionally, and is making all the right choices! So proud), and I had plenty of fun with a few new people! Laughing to tears while working on a school project, talking of movies, and talking of friendships. It was a well spent day of mostly chilling out. But now, its time to shut down and prepare for another day. Whooops! 20 min late. Good thing that this class doesn't ma...