Skip to main content

Shadow collection #8


                                             Do you have great insights to share?

  1. Rain
  1. Wet
  1. Water
  1. Wind
  1. Clouds
  1. Grey
  1. Bland
  1. Cold
  1. Bleak
  1. Damp
  1. Gross
  1. Same
  1. Always
  2. Same

rainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrain
suckssuckssuckssuckssuckssuckssuck

Rain can get on your nerves sometimes. While it usually never matters, today it started raining once more after a few days of long awaited sunshine. And its getting quite old.

Don't have enough footage? Just slow down what you have!

The overall cloud is gone! But the damn mobile personal cloud seems to have disappeared too!

Me and the 2 Russian girls are gonna take over the world with our language, which is not understood by the rest! I feel so awesomely  secretive.

An hour workout, sauna, shower, and a protein shake. Good night!

What if the gas prices go up to $10/gallon? Well, my shoulder would fall off by the end of the day. Damn Bugs and Priuses.

Why is it so warm??? Stop being so wa... Wait KEEP ON BEING WARM! ITS AWESOME!

This sickness needs to gtfo. I can't make videos with a stuffy nose!

Another history book time. Middle ages were quite fascinating. Next up - Islam.

Its such an interesting feeling when you have a staring contest with a stranger. Especially when they initiate  it. You both look at each other and wonder what the other is thinking.

People can sometimes win at life. While many are complete morons, some simply win.

You better go well. Presentation.

Overtime! That's a first.

Dyed glass for minecraft!!

Hey girl, I wonder where you are going, and even more than that, I wonder if I'm ok with that. It is kind of awesome, not gonna lie. A first for me, really.

Its 5.20 am and I am still awake. Normal people are ALREADY awake. I am far from normal it seems.

I love Flying Pie, and it loves me! $2.00 For a $5.00 slice of pizza ftw!

Oh thanks for making me worry for no reason.

Nonono, sickness, you must have misunderstood me. I meant GO AWAY. Not "Please stay and evolve into something of a higher complexity."

Lyric conversation.

I know what he is doing wrong! He is sucking! You know what he should do? Stop sucking? Yeah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow collection #36 (September 30th)

Many funs were had at the Puyallup Fair! Hello my dear friend! We meet again! But at the same time you've never left my pocket in the first place, phone. I just haven't written things using your writing things apps. It's been an unproductively productive ten months since we've talked last, and for that I apologise. Stuff got in the way. It tends to do that. Well, onwards and outwards we go in the exploration of the shadows! Today we are returning to the shadow roots. No more insane photograph dumps this time. Those got old fast. Those burnt me out and got me out of the habit of blogging real words and coherent thoughts. It was during the times when I was absolutely undecided and immature, heading in all the wrong directions and doing all the wrong things, and suspecting nothing of it. Those were the days, when we were yound and so very stupid, says a young and still a stupid and such an unexperienced person. We'll see how things go on. I hope all is well, m...

Shadow collection #35 (December 20th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! A new week! Here we gooo! Getting up in 6 hours and doesn't afraid of anything! Amusing fact: I wrote the last entry of the previous blog and the first of this about 30 seconds apart from each other. YaaaayyyzyzyzZzZzZzzzzz... chaos is just somehow saying the very familiar fact that everything's complicated. 13 hour work days are MY FAV. YUP. And now off to bed. I hope I dream of awesomeness. Awesomeness I can remember. I should be asleep right now. Work at 7. But I can't help and ponder. It was probably nothing, but I am substantially BUGGED. A lot. What if it wasn't nothing? I should just let it go. Just for tonight. At least I'm good at that. Unlike being... Whatever it is I should be. Maybe that time has come, and its finally my turn. I hope it's not. The month of reunions! Two people I haven't seen in ages already, and MAANY more to come...

Shadow collection #32 (November 28th)

Why view the blog in silence? Click the play button, and read on! Yaaaawn it's 2:30 AM of the next week, so I guess I can no longer write in my old shadows. But there is always a new blog waiting for me! Each and every week, for almost a year! Time flies, and things change. There are people in my life, who are always close by. We always talk, hang out, and have fun together. I haven't spoken to a single one of them today. I talked to an old friend who has lived in a place away from home, with a psychologist always at hand, for almost a year (and damn, he has finally grown up emotionally, and is making all the right choices! So proud), and I had plenty of fun with a few new people! Laughing to tears while working on a school project, talking of movies, and talking of friendships. It was a well spent day of mostly chilling out. But now, its time to shut down and prepare for another day. Whooops! 20 min late. Good thing that this class doesn't ma...